Marsiling Secondary School - Teaching & Learning Portal
Loss of School Smart Card ( SSC)
For loss of School Smart Card, you would need to do the following :
1) Report loss to Transit Link (TL) by calling their hotline at 1800 2255663.
- The lost card will be invalidated within 48 hours from the time of report.
- A claim number will given by the hotline for the refund of the remaining stored value.
2) Report loss to the school's library as the card can be used for borrowing books at the school library
3) Report loss to the NLB at :-- any of the regional library or community library or
- NLB website (www.nlb.gov.sg) or
- NLB helpdesk at 6332 3255
4) Make a replacement card at any of the 6 Transit Link Card Replacement Offices (CROs) bringing along :-
- the original Birth Cert or NRIC or Immigration Pass (for foreign students)
- a colour passport-sized photo taken in school uniform against white background. Light-blue background is acceptable if the uniform is white in colour. Hair must be neatly combed and image must show full face from chin to crown of the head.
- $18/- for the replacement cost plus $1/- refundable deposit
For easy reference , the 6 card replacement office are at :
Students who are unable to visit TL CRO for an immediate replacement may mail their application to Transit Link for a replacement of the lost card.
Mail-in application form is obtainable at the Transit Link website at www.transitlink.com.sg which also provides information on replacement of lost cards.Proxy making on behalf of the student would need to produce his/her own NRIC in addition to the above.